Become a volunteer
Our planet needs dedicated people, who look after it!
If you want to do good for our environment and like to join a group of likeminded people,
come and join our team of volunteers.
Who is it for?
- Our cleanups are open to everybody.
- If you are older than 16 you can just come around.
- Children between 14 and 16 need the consent of the parents, if they come alone.
- Children under the age of 14 have to be joined by an adult with the right to supervise the child.
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully, before joining our cleanups.
What you can expect
- Our cleanups last around an hour.
- It starts for everybody at the meeting point, that you can find below.
- We hand out bags and clean gloves to everybody.
- We organize the team in the beginning to assure an effective cleanup.
- After an hour at the beach we are getting together again at the meeting point.
- We weight what we collected and take everything to the next containers, to divide the trash and put it where it belongs.
What to bring
- Bring what you feel comfortable in.
- Be prepared of the strong sun of Barcelona.
- Wear cloths that can get dirty and comfortable shoes.
- Parents have to bring material for their children, as our gloves are only adult sizes.
- Children might also enjoy using material, such as sieves and buckets, that have to be provided by the supervising adult.
Where you will find us
Our meeting point in Barcelona is the so called „Espigó del Gas“ at the beach of Barceloneta. It is a concrete platform, where two wavebreakers made of stones reach into the sea and it has a workout area on top. We meet between the stairs, that come down to the beach from the street and the workout area.